Feeling sentimental yet again.... because the boys now have big boy beds, we sold the cribs. We are also updating their room, so we are cleaning out and selling lots of their 'baby' stuff. No, Jeremy is not sad. He is happy (to see the cash). Yes, I am sad. I can't believe how big they are getting and how fast time flies. It would also be nice to be able to use the crib again (not two but one of them...), but obviously fertility is a challenge for us.
What better place to morn, be sentimental, have a moment of silence pictures than on the blog. Enjoy.
Bike Trailer - gone.
Awww, the rocker. I used to rock Mason to sleep every night in that thing! I also used to take so many of their pictures in that chair. I still would go in there and rock one of them in that chair if they woke up in the middle of the night crying. :-(
And then of course, the first cribs...
And then the second cribs when the first were recalled...
Learning how to climb out of the cribs.
Getting the toddler conversion kits for the cribs.
The stroller ~ gone
I used to take the boys on lots of walks, they would fall asleep before I ever made it to the park.
Lots of trips to the zoo in this stroller...
I'm moving forward, I know. But, it is nice to take a moment and remember all the special memories these objects (the stroller, cribs, chair, etc.) remind me of.
No comments:
Post a Comment